вторник, 16 октября 2018 г.

Some useful sites

I tried to get acquainted with some sites designed to help you in improving your english skills: listening, speaking, pronunciation, writing, reading, grammar and vocabulary.
And I'm going to name there sites I really liked.

  • https://www.rosettastone.com/
    The design of this site was really friendly and it was easy to find any information you need. The Rosetta Stone's program helps to prepare to use your language in a real world. There are various languages to chose, not only english. You can participate in reallife conversations, read stories along with native speakers and take break from the screen by listening to the lessons. I wish it were my first time learning english, so that I would chose that app to start with.

  • Tell Me More program.
    I found this program quite interesting, because the course comprises of different tasks, starting from speaking and ending with the tests. It's up to you to decide what skills you want to improve today. The program is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch languaes.

  • http://eslus.com/LESSONS/READING/READ.HTM 
    This site gives you opportunities not to just read stories but to make some tasks based on them. And it will give your some explanations whether the answer is right or wrong.

  • www.er-central.com
     
    To begin with, this site is free to use. You shouldn't pay for the materials provided.  It's divided for the options for students and teachers. There are great amount of texts to read and listen, also you can learn words using wordslerning games. Finally, there is a Text Helper which can save words from any webpage in the Internet, so that you can learn them later.

  • http://www.pearsonlongman.com/ae/multimedia/programs/fog.htm
    The site provides you with the courses in grammar, reading, writing. There are also courses to get prepares for some international exams, such as IELTS, Cambridge Exams, PTE Academic, TOEFL and TOEIC.

  •  https://www.ldoceonline.com/ 
    You don't need to have written vocabularies, because they are now available online. At this website you can not only translate the word but also to make sure if you pronounce it correctly and how it's pronounced by a native speaker.


I hope I was useful! Happy Learning!

3 комментария:

  1. I like the shadows of your blog.They have a calming effect on me.Also all necessary information is presented in a convenient format)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Wow, the way of giving information is really perfect. You've created very friendly design. Now i understand how to do my best with my blog. Thank you :)

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I'm looking at the design of the blog and wanting to watch the sunset on the beach :(
    Sites offer by you are really very good! I like it! Thank you!

    ОтветитьУдалить